With Phase 1 of the Dodge County Airport Runway Reconstruction complete, Phase 2 is ready for construction. Phase 2 will continue where Phase 1 left off, and includes rehabilitation and partial reconstruction of Runway 8/26 , including grading, erosion control, bituminous paving, landscaping, lighting and marking, relocation of Taxiway F1, replacing Runway 8/26 MIRL and PAPI’s, and reconstructing Taxi-lanes D5/D6. The airport is open during construction.
- River Bend December 1, 2023
- Harrington Beach State Park – Repair Shuttle Road, Flood Damage October 16, 2023
- Utility Bill Passes Senate October 13, 2023
- Kiel Ruby Road Storm Water Pond August 14, 2023
- Happy 4th Of July Weekend June 30, 2023