With Phase 1 of the Dodge County Airport Runway Reconstruction complete, Phase 2 is ready for construction. Phase 2 will continue where Phase 1 left off, and includes rehabilitation and partial reconstruction of Runway 8/26 , including grading, erosion control, bituminous paving, landscaping, lighting and marking, relocation of Taxiway F1, replacing Runway 8/26 MIRL and PAPI’s, and reconstructing Taxi-lanes D5/D6. The airport is open during construction.
- Buteyn-Peterson Partners with Plymouth High School January 21, 2023
- WTBA Digs into JPS Family History January 20, 2023
- Sheboygan Calumet Drive and Highway 42 October 20, 2017
- Dodge County Airport Runway 8/26 Construction September 27, 2017
- A Commitment to Learning Pays Off for this Fourth Generation Badger September 21, 2016