Construction on Calumet Drive in Sheboygan is expected to be wrapped up by the end of this year. The project is rebuilding the intersection of Calumet/ Hwy 42 and North Avenue, and adds turn lanes north and south, as well as other improvements. Further north on Highway 42, crews are patching cracks that existed in the road and are installing new lights at the intersection of Hwy 42 and Dairyland Drive.
- River Bend December 1, 2023
- Harrington Beach State Park – Repair Shuttle Road, Flood Damage October 16, 2023
- Utility Bill Passes Senate October 13, 2023
- Kiel Ruby Road Storm Water Pond August 14, 2023
- Happy 4th Of July Weekend June 30, 2023