Join one of the most dynamic leading Wisconsin based regional construction contractors specializing in mass excavation, underground utility, and complete sitework services. We serve the local and regional Public Works, DOT and private commercial & residential infrastructure construction markets throughout Eastern and Southeastern Wisconsin. We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Estimator to be based out of their Sheboygan, WI corporate office. The Ideal candidate will have experience creating proposals, quantifying plans, understanding project specifications, developing project schedules, and working with field crews to manage projects from preconstruction to completion.
· Quantity takeoff abilities using various software packages such as TBC, Insite, or other
· Successfully bid and manage multiple WisDoT and municipal projects
· Work with a team of project managers to schedule crews and equipment
· Work with subcontractors to successfully schedule and complete complex projects
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years’ project estimating and management experience in DOT, residential and commercial sitework construction with emphasis in mass excavation, grading and sitework.
· Knowledge of managing projects in the field.
· Strong business acumen in project planning and management
· Strong verbal, written, and organizational and leadership skills
We Value and Appreciate Our Employees:
Base Salary DOE
Excellent benefits to include medical, dental & vision
401k with company match
Company vehicle + gas card
Paid vacation and sick leave
Annual bonuses based on individual and company performance
Job Type: Full-time
Paid Time Off
Monday to Friday
United States (Required)
Company’s Facebook page:
Waiting period may apply
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English